Half of the Evil Commish

Half of the Evil Commish

Thursday, July 3, 2014

It's been a while . . .

Okay, I have to say that I apologize for leaving off of this blog for so long.  So did anything happen in the world of college football since the second week of November 2011?  Didn't think so. 

I will be more dedicated to blogging, however, some of my blogs should be appearing at http://cfbroundtable.com/.  I have submitted my first article to the guys at The College Football Roundtable and I am hoping that it gets published soon.  As a teaser, it is a look back at the 2006 season, the possible rematch between Ohio State and Michigan and how the 2007 championship game went from a possible BCS nightmare scenario to a significant change of the perceptions of the college football landscape.  If for some reason the article doesn't make the cut at CFBR, you can expect it to find a home here pretty soon.  As I am hopeful that some of my college football articles will be making it to CFBR, I will expand this blog to include some sports articles that won't be just based in college football.

Stay tuned . . .  

No comments:

Post a Comment